In order to comply with the Regulation EU 2016/679 for privacy, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Italian State law (D.lgs. 196, June 30th, 2003-Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali),this privacy notice aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal data. Morocolor Italia S.p.A., Campodarsego (Padova), Italy, via Strada Bassa Prima, 224, postcode 35011, certified e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, tax code and VAT number 00663250280, Commercial register number PD 129144, is the controller and responsible for your personal data, provided by you or received from third parties.
Morocolor aims to protect your personal data and manages data processing according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency. The collected data will be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
We will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for (see point 1), including the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements, in any case, no more than ten years after your consent was given or renewed or after the termination of the employment contract.
Therefore, in compliance with article 13 of GDPR EU 2016/679 and Italian State law D.lgs. 196/03 we inform you that:
- The personal data collected and processed to meet contractual responsibility or organizational aspects includes, but is not limited to data determining eligibility for employment, including verification of references and qualifications, data relating to pay and benefits, insurance and pension, data related to tax and national insurance. Data processed to comply with laws, labor or employment statutes, security laws. Data processed to meet management responsibilities includes, but is not limited to data relating to work organization, research, health and safety and security including CCTV.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by automated means, and includes the initial collection of personal data, the holding and use of such data, as well as access and disclosure, through the final destruction.
The processing is carried out on paper or electronic form, IT and on-line tools, suitable to maintain the safety of your personal data, in compliance with article 32 of GDPR, art 31 and 33 of Italian law on data protection, D.lgs 196/03, in order to ensure that appropriate security measures are used to protect your data and that the access to personal data is limited to the subjects mentioned at points 4) and 5).
- In some cases we may have a legal obligation to use or keep your personal data, to comply with EU Regulations and Directives or Italian State laws. We will use your personal data without your specific consent because it is necessary for contractual obligations or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or working relationship with you or to protect personal security or vital interests of other individuals; we will need additional consent for data not necessary for contractual obligation or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract or working relationship with you or to protect personal security or vital interests of other individuals.
You have the right to refuse or withdraw your consent at any time, but please notice that in this case we will be unable to provide the requested products or services, to establish, manage or terminate your employment relationship.
- For the performance of the employment contract we are required to transfer an employee's personal data to third parties, for example Consultants, Labor consultants, Lawyers, Doctors, Trade Unions, Banks or Insurance Companies, State or Private Pension Funds, Human Resources and to those who require such information to assist us with establishing, managing or terminating our employment relationship with you. Some information may also be transmitted in an anonymised and aggregated form for statistical purposes.
- The processing of personal data which are, by their nature, particularly sensitive (including personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, political parties, trade union, association membership, data concerning genetic, health and sex life as well as criminal convictions and offences or related security measures) is limited by Italian State law as indicated by the Autority for the protection of personal data (Garante Privacy) D.lgs. 196/03 and only in order to provide the requested products and services, for the fulfillment of contractual obligations or to comply with a legal and regulatory obligation. We will only share your sensitive data with third party service providers mentioned at point 4).
- We may be required to provide your personal data to any court, government or public authority, police or other public or private subject if we are required to do so to meet a legal or regulatory obligation.
We will not share personal data concerning health status.
- We will not transfer your personal data out of Italy or out of European Economic Area and we ensure a similar degree of protection and the implementation of these safeguards.
- You have the right to request Morocolor Italia S.p.A. as data controller : access to your personal data, a copy of your personal data, information about the places where your personal data are processed, an updated list of the data controller.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time without prejudice to the legitimacy of the processing carried out until your consent was withdrawn. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data or to exercise any of the other rights under data protection laws GDPR EU 2016/679 and Italian State law D.lgs. 196/03 (access, correction, erasure restriction objection). You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller.
Updated on May 25th 2018